Тева Фармасютикълс Индъстрийз Ltd. (NYSE и TASE: TEVA) е глобален лидер в генеричната индустрия, с иновативни терапии в избрани области, включително Централна Нервна Система (CNS,), болка и респираторна област. Стремим се да работим по социално-отговорен и опазващ околната среда начин. Базирани в Израел, с производствени и разработващи съоръжения в целия свят, ние имаме 40 000 професионалисти, отдадени да подобряват живота на милиони пациенти.
Описание и изисквания
This position is based in Sofia. Its main purpose is to create technically accurate artwork files according to required specifications to deadlines. Manage all proof review rounds through the Artwork Design portal, and liaise with relevant colleagues and external suppliers as necessary.
• Generates technical artwork files to a high standard of all types to the brief supplied
• Deals with any enquiries relating to artwork files in progress
• Manages flow of files and correspondence through proof round process with proof readers
• Collates all technical approvals and saves files securely
• Responsible for submitting artwork for required internal proof checks
• Ensures jobs are completed to deadline
• Following approved procedures
• Managing multiple jobs and deadlines at the same time
• Relevant education to the position
• Good computer operational experience (MS Office)
• Adobe software package experience (Adobe illustrator, Adobe InDesign)
• Artwork creation experience is considered an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Attention to detail and goal focused
• Structured and systematic
• Customer oriented
• Enthusiastic and flexible
• Confident and thorough, conscientious
• Dynamic and challenging work environment in one of the world leading pharmaceutical company and the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bulgaria
• Competitive remuneration bound with performance
• Additional healthcare insurance
• Transportation allowance
• Flexible working hours and option to work from home as per the company policy
• Opportunity for development
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) is a global leader in generic medicines, with innovative treatments in select areas, including CNS, pain and respiratory. We deliver high-quality generic products and medicines in nearly every therapeutic area to address unmet patient needs. We have an established presence in generics, specialty, OTC and API, building on more than a century-old legacy, with a fully integrated R&D function, strong operational base and global infrastructure and scale. We strive to act in a socially and environmentally responsible way. Headquartered in Israel, with production and research facilities around the globe, we employ 40,000 professionals, committed to improving the lives of millions of patients.
In August 2016 Actavis has been acquired by Teva Pharmaceutical. In Bulgaria, we are the largest employer in the pharmaceutical industry, with nearly 1700 employees in the two manufacturing plants (Dupnitsa and Troyan); sales and marketing organization and in a number of global corporate functions based in our country. As a Teva company, in October 2020 Actavis has started the process of re-branding and anticipating the Teva brand.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your CV in English
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence.
- Довършителни и облагородяващи процеси
- Софтуерни решения
- Бизнес администратор
- Графичен дизайнер
- Служител довършителни процеси
- Технически сътрудник
- Пълен работен ден